This programme will take 24-27 months to complete and give you an opportunity to work in our fast paced procurement division on a variety of projects.
You will be working with the procurement team, learning how to source parts and products on time to meet customer expectation. Ensure data is accurate and reliable to enable efficient automatic forecast generation.
A mixture of on the job and virtual classroom training will provide you with the tools, support and guidance to help you work towards achieving apprenticeship qualifications.
Within this apprenticeship you will undertake learning and development activities to include;
- End-to-end characteristics and processes of the FMCG supply chain in different contexts
- Critical supply chain key performance indicators inventory, forecast accuracy, plan attainment, customer service, vehicle utilisation, on shelf availability and waste, quality and value in line with business requirements and expectations
- Procurement the principles of buying – strategic and operational decision making (influences, risk, cost); and legal and customer requirements (anti-bribery policies, ethical approaches and frameworks)
- Forecasting the levers and influences on customer and consumer demand (market trends, weather, competitor activity and seasonality); the impact of merchandising on supply chain decisions; and others relevant to the business context
- Plan manufacture the principles of developing and implementing a supply plan taking account of capacity, product life and the key drivers of success
- Customer service the principles of order capture and management, from order receipt to delivery through to customers, the importance of customer fulfilment
- Logistics the importance of logistics cost, the impact of short-lead time and high demand volatility logistics on network planning