Does this sound interesting? Here’s what will help you be great in the role:
You’ll speaking on the phone and writing emails, so it’s important you have excellent spoken and written communication with high standard of English, including spelling and grammar.
- You are confident in using laptops and Microsoft office programmes like Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You’ll be able to work to multiple deadlines, while producing high quality work
- You approach your work with a positive attitude
- You can work with lots of different people and create good, lasting professional relationships
- You enjoy working at a fast pace and adapting to different challenges, so you’ll bring lots of energy to your work
- You’ll be sensible and discrete with information to ensure it is kept fully confidential
- You’ll have a minimum of C’s/4’s in all your GCSEs, including English and Maths, and C’s in all your A-levels, or equivalent qualifications. In place of A-levels you may have completed a Level 2 apprenticeship.
- You’ll have an understanding and passion to start and build your career in a HR/administration role
We are open to application from all backgrounds, and as this is an apprenticeship anyone without a degree can apply.
Here’s a quick outline of the process:
1)Application form – we’ll ask you for some basic details like how to contact you. It’s also your chance to share more about you; your motivations for the role and why you see yourself at JLL. Please make sure you take time to consider these areas, as it will make it easier for you to show what you’re all about.
2)Situational Judgement Test – in this you’ll encounter some situations that may be typical to the role that you’ve applied for. We ask that you respond to each question honestly about how you’d approach this situation. That way you can show your true self and make the most of the experience. You can try out a mock one here: http://demo.cappassessments.com/Index.html
3)Digital Interview – here’s where we get to see you for the first time. You’ll be asked some pre-recorded competency questions and be given a time limit to respond back via a recorded via. You’ll need to have access to a laptop or a mobile phone with camera and microphone. Be sure to check the audio and video work before starting.
4)Assessment Centre – if successful at the digital interview, you’ll be invited to meet with the team at one of our London offices for the day. During this time, you’ll take part in a group exercise, an individual presentation, and an interview. During these sessions, we’ll want to get to know you better: your passions, your strengths, your understanding of JLL and the role, as well your commercial knowledge (understanding of Human Resources). You’ll also get to meet with some of our current apprentices and ask questions about life at JLL. You will have done your best and hopefully impressed us, where we’ll then let you know if you’ll be offered the role.