Here’s why you should consider a career in hospitality:
Earn a starting salary of £15,200 – £15,700 per year, the same as our Team Members. No reduced apprentice pay rates here!
- Start your career with a brilliant team to support you every step of the way
- Receive nationally recognised apprenticeship training whilst in your permanent role
- Become an expert on providing ‘best in class’ customer service, recognised throughout the sector
- Experience our enhanced programme attending special ‘aPreticeship Experience Days,’ seeing you explore our food warehouse or getting involved in Digital transformation projects and World Environment Day, becoming a sustainable and digital champion of the future
- Be part of a community of apprentices, all supporting each other and having fun!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
At Pret our values are very important, we recruit based on qualities and behaviours instead of qualifications. There are no formal entry criteria (GCSEs or equivalent) and you will be supported to gain Functional Skills in English and Maths alongside the apprenticeship, if required. We are looking for apprentices who share, live and breathe our values:
- Happy Teams, Happy Customers
- Amazing Standards Every Day
- Never Standing Still
- Doing the Right Thing
If you aspire to these values and can show us why they are important to you, that’s a great start to being part of Team Pret!
To be eligible for the programme you must be able to commit at least 13 months to the Apprenticeship, 35 hours per week, with the right to work in the UK.
Here’s some more information about the Pret Apprenticeship and the perks:
The Pret Apprenticeship
- Grow as a Team Member: Immerse yourself in the workpl