Innovation starts life in the numbers. Data dictates where we go next. You’ll tell us what it’s saying. But first, we need to make you fluent in this unique language. By the end of the programme, you’ll understand data structures, software development procedures and the analytical tools we use. So, when we ask for your recommendation, your response will be impressive.
For the first two years you will study the core range of subjects, with pathway specialism in years three and four. Modules are taught in week blocks at the University of Warwick and will be a mix of lectures, practical laboratories, seminars and tutorials. You will also have access to a Virtual Learning Environment for further support between blocks.
You’ll contribute to the business in your assigned role, as well as undertake additional study in your own time, to achieve your academic award. A network of apprentice tutors and line managers will regularly review your progress and offer advice along the way, to support you performing at your best.
There are 4 pathways within the Level 6 Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship:
- Software Engineering, in our Engineering and IT teams
- Software Engineering with Data, in our Engineering and Manufacturing teams
- Data Analytics with a variety of functions across our enterprise
- Network Engineering in our Engineering and IT teams
In year’s 1 and 2 you will cover modules in all 4 of the pathways and then in years 3 and 4 you will move into the Data Analytics pathway.
Specialism Modules (Year 1 & 2)
- Applied Maths-I, Information Business Management Operations
- Network Protocols and Infrastructure
- Personal Skills for Professional Excellence
- Smart Solutions Development-I (Programming)
- Agile Project Management
- Applied Maths-II