This programme will start on 16th August, 2021.
The deadline for applications is 10th August and applicants will hear back regarding their application on 11th August.
Students aged 14-18 are welcome to apply.
You’ll meet professionals in live
workshops and be able to ask
You’ll complete activities and work assignments to develop skills and knowledge.
Complete all work and assignments at times that are suitable to you.
This programme is free for students.
Add the experience to your CV and Personal Statement.
You’ll get practical skills and knowledge.
You’ll earn a certificate if you complete the
On this virtual work experience programme by Barclays LifeSkills, you’ll find out more about:
- Learning and practising core transferable skills such as self-confidence and resilience. These will be important, whatever career path you follow.
- Early Careers at Barclays and working in financial services.
- Developing a growth mindset and understanding your personal strengths.
- Preparing for CVs and interviews.
Throughout the programme, you’ll complete activities to test and deepen your learning and you will have the opportunity to put your questions to Barclays employees in live webinars.
- Introduction to Barclays LifeSkills
- Self Confidence and Resilience
- Goal-Setting, Growth Mindset and Lifelong Learning
- CV and Networking (including LinkedIn)
- Interview Skills