EY is one of the world’s most influential professional services organisations. Operating across 150 countries, EY has built a reputation as a trusted partner to its clients, helping them to make better business, technology and finance decisions. How? By asking better questions that inspire a better working world.
With 300,000 people working within four key business areas – Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax – EY is well-equipped to deliver sustainable and inclusive solutions that meet a variety of client challenges. By asking these clients better questions, the company puts a focus on continuous improvement, not just within this one industry, but across entire economies and societies, transforming the way businesses work.
This transformative culture allows EY to offer each colleague the opportunity to do truly impactful work. To help companies big and small, global and local, navigate the ever-changing world. Whatever their role, whichever business area they choose, colleagues across the UK are given the chance to craft their own extraordinary experiences. Experiences that will propel them into the future. Experiences that will help them reinvent the working world.
What does this mean for students? At EY, each student, apprentice and graduate gets to work on real client projects, helping to bring strategies to life, innovate new initiatives and activate EY’s purpose. This is a business that takes student opportunities and turns them into lifelong career journeys. So, for students who are curious, adaptable, resilient and collaborative, one of EY’s programmes could be the perfect match. Somewhere they can add long-term value to communities and organisations the world over. Somewhere they can form long-lasting, meaningful networks. Somewhere they can truly belong.
Project You. It’s yours to build.
Discover more at: ey.com/uk/students
- The EY Business Academy – balances on-the-job experience with business skills sessions. You’ll be a valued part of a team of world-class professionals, helping to make a difference to our clients and their businesses. The EY Business Academy is a great way to work out whether the EY Business Apprenticeship is right for you. Perfect for Year 12’s/S5 students.
- Apprenticeships – earn a salary from your very first day with our apprenticeship programmes. Learn from inspirational colleagues on client projects. Do what you’re good at. Learn new skills. Get your professional qualifications before your university-graduating peers – and go just as far. Perfect for Year 13’s/S6 students looking for an alternative to university.
Benefits and Perks:
- You’ll get your own mentor, to support and coach you on your career journey.
- A competitive salary and access to FlexEY’s benefits; discounted gym memberships, generous pension plans, interest free loans and more.
- Various internal networks including Embrace (Faith and Belief), Race and Ethnicity Network, EY Unity (LGBT+ Network) and the EY Women’s Network. There are also a number of wellbeing networks such as Health EY, Mindfulness and the Mental Health Network. We’re committed to ensuring those with disabilities are fully supported at all times and our Ability EY network will work closely with you to ensure you have everything you need.
- Flexible working to achieve the right work/life balance.